a friend of mine has a friend who has the most entertaining and fabulous blog. i don't know this girl, but i love to check in on her blog regularly to get a good laugh or to get the wheels in my head turning. she just recently urged her readers to "live a better life" and she is right. here are some changes that i have decided i NEED to make so that i can live life to the fullest:
1) have a little more patience with my husband and my children... crumbs on the carpet are not that important
2) when i have an idea about something i want to learn or do, do it... don't wait until years down the line when i finally think, "i wish i had taken those guitar lessons when i had the chance."
3) think of others more often... more notes, more phone calls, more sacrifices of time and money to give to others in need
4) save more and spend less... instant gratification does not make me truly happy
5) start being happy with me... it's okay to want to eat healthy and exercise, but i have worked hard to get where i am and i shouldn't obsess about the fact that i'm not a size 2 and just enjoy the fact that i look great