Monday, March 14, 2011

convo with joel

joel: i can't wait for april 28th.
me: why because the baby will be here?
joel: ya, but especially because when the baby comes out of your tummy, we won't have to go to church.
me: ummmm... you still have to go to church. mommy and the baby will stay home for a couple weeks, but you guys and daddy will still go.
joel: what?! that's not fair! i want to stay home from church like lindsay young and her baby.
me: well, when you push a baby out of your tummy, like mommy and lindsay, i'll let you stay home from church...
joel: okay.

apparently he thought he won. so naive.

9 comments:

Tiff said...

HA!

That's hilarious.

Julianne said...

Love it. Kid logic cracks me up! Any excuse to miss church, right? :)

Afton said...

Ha! That's the best conversation ever! I like your response, good one.

Alys said...

That is really funny!

jen and michael said...

haha! I love "kid logic" and trying to reason with it

Hailey Busath said...

HAHA! Oh man I love that kid. Trying to get logical is he? So awesome

Molly said...

Hahaha! I love it!

Jackie said...

Man, what a disappointment... :)

Morgan said...

hahaha!!! i love that he was thinking about missing church so far in advanced. what a funny kid!