Monday, December 20, 2010

my christmas gift to you

i'm surprised at how many people i've talked to who haven't heard about the christmas special disney released last year called "prep and landing." totally delightful for kids and adults alike! you can watch it on hulu here. its about 20 minutes long.

and here's a little stocking stuffer.... the prep and landing sequel that came out this year: "operation secret santa." complete with betty white as mrs. claus (i love her)! this is about 7 minutes long.

these shows are the perfect mix of witty hilarity and tender sweetness. ya, they both totally make me cry, but that's nothing new these days. :)

enjoy!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

We LOVE Prep & Landing. The girls laugh so hard, and I even laugh out loud. I hadn't heard about the sequel. I'll have to find that on our tv menu and record it! This is so TINSEL!

Julianne said...

Sweet! Now I can show the boys straight from your blog. Thanks for sharing, and I can't wait to watch it after hearing you guys rave about it the other night.

Molly said...

Ooh fun! I'll watch it as soon as Graham (and Christian) wake up!

Nielsen Family said...

Nice, I didn't get a chance to watch last year, but this year Alice and I watched together. Don't know how much she got out of it, but I sure enjoyed them :)
-Cousin Kari

Debbi said...

Thanks Whitney! I've never heard of these before, and I watched them with my girls - we loved it!