Saturday, June 12, 2010

crazy kids

with three boys, no matter what precautions ben and i take, there's bound to be countless bumps, bruises and trips to the emergency room in our future. so i try really hard not to freak out when my kids do stuff like this:

a few minutes after this video, joel got the swing going really fast and couldn't hold on while the swing was whipping him around. he flew like 6 feet before landing. yikes. he bounced right up totally laughing his head off. are anyone else's kids like this?!?!

7 comments:

Jackie said...

I swear it's a miracle not all kids have broken legs!

Such funny kids...

Madsen Family said...

my child is the biggest brute/dare-devil that ever did live. every other mother shrieks when he falls flat on his face and/or jumps and falls, etc., etc. but it doesn't even phase me any more b/c he just jumps right on up like nothing ever happened. so, i can only imagine all that times 3. i'm just glad no major injuries have occurred thus far. gives me hope!

The Richardsons said...

That looks like fun! And yes, I think my kids came from the same wild side of heaven as yours :)

Melanie and Will said...

Ummm YES!!!! My kids are crazies too! Hello, look who their dad is lol. In fact, Will built our own tire swing in our backyard just like that one! In fact, Easton has puked a couple of times in the yard after a good ride. lol

Cute boys!!!!

Dorothy O. Busath said...

YIKES!!! IT HURTS ME TO WATCH!! But in raising my kids many many years ago--it looks familiar!! Oh, your boys are so cute!! CUTE!! cute!!
I love you all! The comments by Ben were very interesting and just proves to me AGAIN what a good man he is!! GMB

Sassy said...

Oh my goodness - your boys are growing up so fast! Especially Oliver!!!

The Pagets in Florida said...

we keep a rather large first aid kit in each car for just such occurrences.