Sunday, July 13, 2008

ummm...

so this morning, we're sitting in church and kadin starts singing, "bow chica wow-wow, bow chica wow-wow..." ben and i couldn't stop laughing. nice songs we teach our kids, huh?

and proof that kadin is seriously one of the sweetest kids around (usually)... i was laying on the couch today after church and kadin climbs up and says,

"do you want your bwankie on, mommy?"

"yes! that is so nice of you, kadin!"

"here you go, mommy."

he throws the blanket that we keep on the back of the couch on me still folded up. as i'm unfolding it and throwing it over myself he says,

"there you go. is that good?"

geez, i just wanted to kiss him.

9 comments:

Mrs. Ordinary said...

Hahahaha! How funny!

jess said...

AWESOME!

jularun7 said...

i just completely guffawed (sp?) out loud. we were watching my niece one summer (many moons ago) and she started singing jingle bells at the top of her lungs during sacrament meeting. it was july. i could not stop laughing and it totally encouraged her. so funny!! :) kids are so dang cute.

the Allers said...

Dude! Did Kadin get that song from "Alvin and the Chipmunks?" Please refer to the following post from my blog....

www.theallers.blogspot.com/2008/06/alvin.html

Morgan said...

what a stinkin' cute kid. ash and i are getting a good laugh over it!

Lisa said...

Today in church the kid in front of us was singing "It's too late to apologize" at the top of his lungs while we all sang the hymn. Good to know he's not the only one. I love it!

janaya said...

i just laughed out loud by myself at this! i miss the days of getting nothing out of sacrament meeting cause we're having too much fun with your kids. :)

Madsen Family said...

Whitney,
Oh, yeah--you DO get the gold star! Nice work. And thanks for ALL the recommendations...I am already checking out some books on Amazon as we speak. Too bad for us we have no Costco, but I can check when I go home or to Utah. And thanks for the Advil PM tip--I never know why I can't sleep even when I am SOOOO very tired and I don't know why I've never thought to self-medicate. AND your boys are too cute and I think that I would never be able to contain myself if I heard THAT sung in Sacrament meeting!

Emily said...

Great moment. I hope in the future Kadin breaks out with that same tune in the middle of the primary sacrament meeting. I had to do some catch up on your blog and about the popcorn incident, I just wanted to say that its good sometimes to get that out of your system when they're young and hopefully when he's 16ish and wrecks his first car you'll handle it beautifully. And Happy early birthday for Ben.